There is more to DataLad than the Basics. Equipped with the fundamental building blocks and broad DataLad expertise, you can continue to this advanced section to read more on how DataLad can be used, from special case applications to data management at scale.
This part of the book will abandon the DataLad-101 narrative. Consider yourself graduated. There is no need to read the chapters of this book sequentially. Rather, find chapters that match your interest and usecase, and read its sections and associated usecases.
- 1. Advanced options
- 1.1. How to hide content from DataLad
- 1.2. DataLad extensions
- 1.3. Create your own extension
- 1.4. DataLad’s result hooks
- 1.5. Configure custom data access
- 1.6. Remote Indexed Archives for dataset storage and backup
- 1.7. Prioritizing subdataset clone locations
- 1.8. Subsample datasets using datalad copy-file
- 2. Go big or go home
- 3. Computing on clusters
- 4. Better late than never
- 5. Special purpose showrooms
- 6. DataLad internals